Throw the Halloween party of your nightmares with these spooky crafts! Each craft is easy and can be completed with only a few items.
Enjoy and stay scary!
- 7 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 tbs. butter
- melting chocolate or chocolate chips
- Green food coloring
- Candy eyeballs
- In a large pot, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows one cup at a time stirring frequently until completely melted. Once melted, add a few drops of the food coloring until you reach the desired color.
- Add the Rice Krispies and remove from heat. Stir Rice Krispies into marshmallows until completely coated.
- Butter a 9x13 pan and add the Rice Krispie mixture. Flatten evenly in the pan. Once the treats have cooled, cut them into rectangles for the head.
- Press the candy eyeballs into the treats. Add two mini marshmallows to the sides of the monster's head for the bolts. Melt the chocolate and create hair and a mouth.
- Enjoy Frankenstein's delicious monster!
- Lightweight witch hats
- Fishing line or thread
- Sewing needle
- Safety pin
- Glow stick or LED light stick
- String about 1-2 feet of fishing line or thread into the needle and poke it through the top of the witch hat on the outside. Bring the thread through to the inside of the hat. Thread should be both inside and outside - do not pull it all the way through.
- Remove the needle and tie the safety pin onto the line on the inside of the hat. Attach the glow stick or LED light stick with the safety pin.
- Add a command hook where you will be hanging the hats. They look great on the porch or inside of the house too!
- Hang your hats and wait for the party to begin!
Check out more spook-tacular party decor, snacks and cocktails below!
Channel your inner Evil Queen with these dark and delicious treats.
CAUTION: Cocktail may bite!
Put a Halloween twist on everybody's favorite homemade snack!
An easy (and cheap!) way to make your night in a little more eerie.
Hold up your Bleeding Halloween Candles with this cute skull candle holder.
This tutorial is a little more tricky. Perfect for someone up for a spooky challenge!
We hope these crafts help make your Dead Man's Party something to scream about!