Is the mom in your life a Fashionista? Does she shop till she drops? Give her some relaxing time on the couch dreaming about the next pair of Manolo Blahniks or that illusive Birkin handbag. Shoe Love and Bags to Love are two amazing pop-up books with the history of these high-fashion accessories and their designers.
Kick up your heels with Shoe Love! Anyone with a shoe fetish is sure to love the novelties found inside, along with a timeline of shoe history, and five amazing shoe pop-ups that display a beautiful dancing shoe, a designer sneaker, the spirited go-go boot, a risqué pump, and the high fashion of well-known designers. Featuring wedges, sexy stilettos, boots, mules, buckles, and bows—what do your shoes say about you?
- An amazing look at the famous designs of Manolo Blahnik, Vivienne Westwood, André Courrèges, Salvatore Ferragamo, and many others
- Spectacular pop-ups feature amazing dancing shoes, high-fashion sneakers, the iconic white go-go boot, a sexy spike heel, and a glamorous Manolo Blahnik shoe
- Compelling text highlights the inspirations behind designers’ masterpieces, how these wearable works of art are constructed
For centuries, fashionistas have coveted bags–handbags, purses, clutches, pocketbooks, bags with logos, bags with sequins, and even bags with feathers. Functional and beautiful, handbags come in a breathtaking assortment of designs, colors, materials, and styles. Discover some of the world’s most iconic bags in Bags to Love, a stylish pop-up book for grown-ups.
- It’s in the bag! This unique fashion book includes five stunning pop-ups, showcasing iconic handbags by Hermes, Marc Jacobs, and Lulu Guinness, as well as a traditional portmanteau and a hexagonal evening bag.
- Learn all about the history of bags, from fourteenth-century adorned pouches to the status symbol statement bags of the twenty-first century, and discover the designers who created them, including Chanel, Judith Leiber, Prada, Calvin Klein, Burberry, Fendi, Michael Kors, Chloe Paddington, Kate Spade, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Carlos Falchi.
- Très chic! Filled with fun quotations, lively text, and gorgeous photography, Bags to Love is this season’s must-have accessory for fashionistas everywhere!